IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

THE STATE OF ME


, originally uploaded by willisgirl.



I was pretty much out of commission this weekend. I was as my late mother would say, Sicker than ten dogs. I believe I was suffering from the flu. I do not know for sure because I was too sick to get out of bed to see a doctor. All I know is that on Saturday afternoon I had a fever that clocked in at 101.4 degrees ( I have a digital thermometer) and I had chills and ached all over. So I had no idea if it had snowed or not this weekend until I got of bed this morning to head to work. So basically, all this weekend I was taking massive doses of vitamin C, taking cold tablets, and sleeping.

Right now my temperature is pretty much back to normal. However, my throat is scratchy and my nose is running like a faucet and I am coughing up phlegm every now and then. In other words I am in perfect enough condition to head back to work!



THE STATE OF HARRY WHITTINGTON


, originally uploaded by willisgirl.



Harry Whittington, is the 78 year old lawyer that

, originally uploaded by willisgirl.


Vice President Dick Cheney accidently shot in the face, neck, and chest on Saturday. Last I heard the man suffered a heart attack and was moved back into intensive care.

What I do not understand about this whole situation is why it took so long for it to be reported?

I personally feel that the shooting accident should be further investigated. I feel this way because there are so many unanswered questions in this case such as; How many round of bullets did Cheney shoot before he noticed that he was hitting Whittington?, How long did it take for them to get Whittington proper medical care?, Did Cheney have a gripe against Whittington?, Did any of the people around Cheney have a gripe against Whittington?

Anyway to me this whole thing sounds like they are trying to hide something. I suppose I should just mark it down as just another typical Bush White House cover-up.....


link | posted by gail at 10:01 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com