IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

In addition to having yesterday off I also had today off. I did this because I knew that it would be a long night. I did not get home until a little after 2am. Thankfully, Kweisi's sister Darlene, drove me home. Unfortunately, since I was half sleepy during the drive I misplaced the phone number she had given me to reach her at. I suppose I can probably get her number from another family member. I hope she's not mad at me for misplacing her number.

Even though things do not look very good for my cousins bid for Senator Sarbanes seat. I feel very good about about what I did yesterday. For once this year I really went out there and tried to make a difference. I spent the day with people I would not normally hang around with. We were all strangers at first. Now for a couple of hours we were united in the goal of spreading the word about Kweisi to voters.

Also in Maryland Primary Election Family news it looks like my other cousin Lawrence Bell also lost an election today. He was running for state senator for District 40. However, a Bell who was running for Baltimore County Executive won his race. He's a Black Republican. I am pretty much a dyed in the wool Left Wing Liberal Democrat so I do not have much to say about that but Congrats Clarence W. Bell, Jr.! You know I can not imagine there being a Republican in the family? Come to think of it I do not know if I am really related to him? Besides, what would the neighbors think? Oh, well...

Anyway, All day today I didn't do much of anything. I woke up just in time to watch Dru get arrested on the Young and Restless and see Nicki commit Victor to the hospital. The rest of the day was just a blur.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Today, I mostly had on big fuzzy purple slippers and a blue and purple nightshirt.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....353
MILES....0.07
CALORIES BURNED....0


link | posted by gail at 8:32 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com