IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, September 04, 2006


SteveIrwin, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This morning I was stunned by the news that Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin had died. I can not say that I was surprised just stunned. Irwin seemed to always be taunting and poking sticks at wild animals. It always seemed to me as though he had a death wish. You just knew that eventually he would be done in by one. I was just stunned that it was a stingray straight to the heart that finally did it. I always thought he would be offed by an angry crocodile.

Oh, also on a bizarre note today I got a phone call from Ben Cardin's campaign asking if I wanted to volunteer for him on election day! This was bizzare because I'm a supporter of Kweisi Mfume! I just laughed as I hung up the phone.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....466
MILES....0.10
CALORIES BURNED....3

As you can see today I took it easy. Today, I watched In America as well the commentary on Evil Dead.


link | posted by gail at 8:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com