IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, September 11, 2006

Today, it was dark, dreary, and rainy outside. To top everything off I forgot to set my alarm clock. So thus, I ended up being about an hour and forty minutes late for work. All in all I should have just called in sick.

It wasn't until I was walking on the way towards the bus stop that I realized what today was. Today was the 5th Anniversay of 9-11. This of course made me feel more sadder than I did when I woke up late to the grey dismal day.

There was no escape from 9-11. Whenever I looked up at my computer screen it shouted out the date, 9-11. All day I had to date various paperwork with , 9-11. Everytime I had to do this I felt like crying. The reason why I felt this way was that I could not help but think about all the people who perished. I wish I could have dated the paperwork 9-10 or even 9-12 or maybe even moved the date on my computer backwards or forwards a day. But I think I would have gotten in trouble if I did that...

Yes, I know that in the end it is better to face the day than hide from it. Personally, I would have preferred to have just called in sick. But you can not do that after you have come into work...

On the bright side after work I went over to a meeting for my cousin's campaign on Mulberry Street. I suppose they could not have held it at his campaign headquaters on Park Avenue as they would have needed more space. Anyway, I was surprised by the large turnout. There were various people there from different ethnic backgrounds. There were college students, Blacks, Asians, Africans, and Whites. I never knew he drew such a diverse group of individuals.

Well, since I went to the meeting I will be out there tomorrow helping his campaign. I am to report at his campaign headquaters tomorrow morning at 6 AM. So tommorrow be prepared for a very long post and excrutiatingly detailed post.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Today, I have on a yellow top with a blue floral design on it along blue jeans and Dr. Scholls walking Shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS.......9428
MILES......2.08
CALORIES BURNED.....354


link | posted by gail at 10:23 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com