IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Its a rainy morning outside. I feel sad about Kweisi's lost. I also feel sad because Whitney Houston filed for divorce against Bobby Brown. I always thought that those two would be together forever...

Alas, my morning bus was late. Thus, I was late for work. Also there was no sign at work today of the morning laughing co-worker. I thought that hearing him laugh in an Ed McMahon like manner would cheer me up a bit. The morning laughing co-worker is a guy at work who always laughs uproariously in the morning. I have no idea what morning radio show he is listening to. For all I know he might have satellite radio and is listening to Opie and Anthony or is mentally deranged. One of these days if he's still working for the company I must ask him what radio station he is listening to.

I thought that things would get better when I got home. No dice. It now turns out that in order to download music on iTunes I now have to download iTunes 7. I feel that this is unfair because I do not have all the elements required to download iTunes 7. This means that I can no longer download music on iTunes. The whole thing to me is ridiculous. I have no intention of ever downloading Disney movies or random TV shows. So why do I have to be forced to upgrade to features I do not have any interest in acquiring?

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Today I have on a light blue v-neck blouse along with dark blue slacks and black muppet like tennis shoes.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....10316
MILES....2.27
CALORIES BURNED....365


link | posted by gail at 8:32 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com