IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I am feeling a billion times better than I did yesterday. This morning I walked all the way down the light rail station. I even stopped off at the 7 Eleven to buy an energy drink.

CONCERN THAT DOES NOT CONCERN ME
It appears that a parking situation has arose at work. I do not own a car so this does not affect me . However, I am concerned just the same. It appears that our company does not have enough parking spaces to cover the workers so a new parking lot is being dug. In the interim the people who drive will have to park over at our old building and be shuttled via a bus to our workplace. The shuttle bus will be rotated between departments.

This situation makes me wonder how the people who habitually flee to their cars during lunch will handle this. They will be virtually shut ins. This makes me wonder if the week that our department is using the shuttle will there be an usually large amount of people calling out lest they have to take the shuttle bus?

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Today, I have on my red fleece hoodie, dark blue slacks, and a short sleeve striped blouse of turqouise, lime green, lavender, white, and black. I also have on my Reebok walking shoes.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....13706
MILES....3.02
CALORIES BURNED....504


link | posted by gail at 8:53 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com