IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Today, I took my brand new Sierra Club backpack out for a test drive. It has been years since I have worn a backpack. I used to well, I still own a green Sierra Club backpack. I like it a lot because it was very durable. I hope that the red bag is as durable as he green one was.

Also, I have reached a milestone! I have been walking for 20 weeks. Well, I have been recording my steps with a pedometer for 20 weeks.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
I have on blue jeans, a red hoodie, and a rarely worn lavender t-shirt. This t-shirt says surfing and Coca Cola. It also has a flower on it. I have no idea what it means but it sure is pretty! On my feet are Champion tennis shoes.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....2823
MILES....0.62
CALORIES BURNED....103


link | posted by gail at 9:27 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com