IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The only bad thing that happened today was when I realised in horror that my clothes did not match. I was out shopping in the mall when I opened my coat and realised my faux pas. So thus there was not much I could do but keep my coat closed. This all happened because I was in a rush to leave out to finish up holiday shopping before the crowds descended upon the malls.

This time I was shopping for my older nieces, Lisa and Alexis, and their brother, my nephew, Little David. Who am I kidding the only shopping Little David requires from me is a trip to the old ATM. He is extra easy to shop for because his only request is cash. My two nieces on the other hand are a bit difficult to shop for. So I did the only thing I could think of. I called one of them up and asked.

So thus, my nieces have two gift cards from Victorias Secret and my nephew has a hundred and something for Christmas. I also bought my father a new coat. I am not sure if he will ever get to use it as he rarely leaves out the house in winter. Also being extra cautious I asked my niece if my brother would be over for Christmas. I would hate to have him over there and not have a present for him. My niece assured me that Carlos said that he would not be able to make it over for Christmas. So thus I sighed a sigh of relief.

Also earlier today I downloaded a widget to my MacBook dashboard that allows me to listen to any BBC channel available for broadcast on my computer. Today, I listened to a full cast recording of a Christmas Carol on BBC7. This makes the second day in a row that I have listened to a radio production of A Christmas Carol. However, I have to say that this production was much better than the one on NPR last night. I also listened to a bit of BBC Gloucestershire. I chose to listen to this station to see what local BBC radio stations sounded like. Also my family is from Gloucester, Virginia so I was curious as to what Gloucestershire would sound like. I was disappointed to find out that it sounded like a regular radio station.

WALKING STATS

STEPS....7634
MILES....1.68
CALORIES BURNED....297


link | posted by gail at 10:47 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com