IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 14, 2006

This morning it was foggy as hell outside. It should be noted that it was also a little foggy in the evening.

Afterwork, I decided to head over to Walmart to buy more candy for my coworkers. Somehow candy canes did not seem like enough. Also I wanted to hand out my cards and candy tomorrow before my schedule becomes too hectic with Christmas shows and shopping.

While in Walmart I ran into coworker Arvada who was also Christmas shopping. She told me that she and a coworker were going to exchange presents tomorrow. I felt that this was great because I would also be handing out things tomorrow. It was almost as if synchronicity were at work. Friday was the unofficial day to hand out holiday gifts! And I did not have to receive a memo about it. This made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

In the end I bought several plastic Christmas balls filled with either Hershey Kisses or Reeses Cups. The Christmas balls were earmarked for the day staff. I also bought 10 of these fancy looking ceramic Christmas themed character heads filled with candy. The ceramic heads I gave to the Christmas Club members.

On the way home I stopped off at Rite Aid where I found a Helly Kitty Christmas Ball. This was an unexpected strike of luck. This was a strike of luck because the ball was perfect for one of my coworkers who has a major jones for Hello Kitty. So thus she is the only coworker who does not have a gift that is identical to anyone elses. Also while at Rite Aid I got the evening staff and people who were new little Whitman candy samples. I felt I should include the evening staff because I tend to work beyond my shift.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a purple turtleck that has a leaf design on it, blue jeans, a black cardigan sweater, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING STATS

STEPS....10526
MILES....2.32
CALORIES BURNED....400


link | posted by gail at 10:10 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com