IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 09, 2006


yogagirl, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

Today, I went to my Yoga Drawing class. I was again late but not as late as I was last week. Before coming to class I bought a new yoga mat. In hindsight it was stupid to go out and purchase a new yoga mat. Then again maybe I was wise not to bring my purple mat. I noticed that one of the students in the class also has a purple yoga mat identical to the one I have at home. The new yoga mat I bought today has a very groovy 1960s orange and pink floral design on it.

The yoga class was again very refreshing and enlightening. I really enjoyed engaging my entire body in the art process. I also feel that I came up with a lot of good work that could be the basis of a new series of paintings. I especially loved this picture I drew of a steaming cup of cocoa and cookies. It made me want to go out and eat some!

Also today I learned that the instructor also teaches another Yoga Drawing Class at Midtown Yoga. I believe she said that she teaches the class every first Saturday of the month. I have no idea where MIdtown Yoga is. However, I would love it if they extended the yoga drawing class at the Patterson.

I always feel as though I have learned something new about myself and my art after each class. Also I feel so relaxed. Well, more relaxed than I do after a 20 minute Yoga Zone dvd. This of course may be because the class is two hours long....

WALKING STATS

STEPS....8100
MILES....1.78
CALORIES BURNED....313


link | posted by gail at 10:48 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com