IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 28, 2006

This evening I did something really stupid. I paid for takeout food at Shanes on Fayette Street with a hundred dollar bill. This all happened because I thought I handed the guy a ten dollar bill. I felt so embarrassed. He had to go to a special place in the store to get change for me. I apologised profusely and offered him the ten but he was not having any of that. In retrospect I think I was being silly for apologising. I did pay for the food, after-all, just with a higher domination of money.

Also, I have to admit that I was looking over my shoulders when I left out of the takeout. I was afraid that maybe I had made too much of a scene and that it was a distinct possibility that I might get robbed. The restaurant is in a shady part of the city. It is near the old abandoned Grey Hound bus station. Luckily, nothing happened.

Just for the record I almost never leave out of the house with that much money. This was an isolated incident that I hope never occurs again.... especially in that neighborhood,....at night.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on brown slacks, an olive turtleneck, and a multi coloured dark v-neck sweater. On my feet are Nike MaxAir tennis shoes.

WALKING STATS

STEPS....9187
MILES....2.02
CALORIES BURNED....334


link | posted by gail at 11:24 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com