IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, December 24, 2006

This morning I almost left out for Church. The thing that prevented me from going was that every time before I leave out for church I check out the churchs web site to see what the service is going to be about. Today, I noticed that there was no service listed for 11am. They only had evening services listed. I am not sure if the morning service was eliminated today in lieu of special evening Christmas services or not. By the way I wonder if I am the only person who checks out her churchs web site to see what the service is going to about before she heads out the door?

In other Christmas eve news.... I watched Its a Wonderful Life on NBC. Sadly, I started to nod off as Jimmy Stewart first meets Clarence the angel on the bridge. This is the first time that I can remember that I have fallen asleep while watching this movie. I love that movie! I still can not believe that I was fighting to stay awake while watching a movie I love.

WALKING STATS

STEPS....3632
MILES....0.80
CALORIES BURNED....123


link | posted by gail at 8:40 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com