IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, January 18, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning a miracle occured, the #20 bus was actually on time. So thus I caught the Hunt Valley train on time and as a result was on time for work.

THE BIRTHDAY CLUB
It appears that the Birthday Club is up and running again. Yesterday, co worker Alexis, gave me $95 that they collected from the members. This was both a relief and a surprise to me. It was a relief because I feel funny about the possibilty of them getting cake for my birthday because Im diabetic. I always feel weird about watching people eat cake when I cannot without dire consequences. If I joined in eating the cake I would find that I after a couple of hours I would feel uncontrollably drowsy.

Oh, and it was a surprise because my birthday was a couple of weeks ago! All in all I am glad that they opted to give cash instead of cake. Thank you Birthday Club!

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, a red tweedy like hoodie, an ecru turtleneck with a design of red patches on it. On my feet are New Balance 653 shoes.

WALKING STATS
STEPS....9735
MILES....3.84
CALORIES BURNED....427


link | posted by gail at 8:25 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com