IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, April 05, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
The weather outside today is predicted to be weird. Ok, my words not the weatherman's. Anyway, they are calling for snow to show up sometime today. In the meantime we will have a high sometime today in the 50’s. Right now its 38 degrees. Its as though the weather can not make up its mind as to it being winter or spring.

When I was walking down to the light rail station this morning it was extremely windy. It was so windy that the creepy man who is always on MLK Boulevard was standing on the steps in the doorway of the Medical School instead of sitting on the steps. I suppose the wind must have been too much for him.

Because of the windy weather conditions I felt as though I was on the verge of an asthma attack. I made it just in time to the light rail station without having to grab for my inhaler.

I suppose that the train must have pulled off early again because he stopped at Mulberry Street and did not pull off until 6:15. I hope that the driver is able to acclumate himself to the train schedule. I would hate it if I had to leave out extra early in the morning to catch a train that always stalls at a stop to make time.




GinaGlocksen
Originally uploaded by willisgirl.



AMERICAN IDOL
I am not too bummed out that that faux rocker chick, Gina Glocksen, got voted off yesterday. She never really clicked with me. She never came off as being the genuine article. Chris Daughtry on the other hand when he was on the show always came off as being the real deal. By the way did you know that his current hit single, It’s Not Over was co written with pretty boy idol contestant, Ace Young? Im not sure how true it is I just heard Ace Young say it on a radio morning show. I suppose it could be true. Daughtry and Young were very close during there stint on season 5 of idol. They were like the Ben Affleck and Matt Damon of the show. I recall Ace Young even saying at one point that he would jump in front of a moving train to save Daughtry.

By the way my faves are Melinda Doolittle, Jordan, and Lakisha.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a pink tweedy sweater, a pink turtleneck, stone washed jeans, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....13690
MILES....2.59
CALORIES BURNED....429


link | posted by gail at 9:04 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com