IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, April 01, 2007

SUNDAY STUFF

This morning I went to Church. It was our April Fool’s service. Its a Unitarian church so there was not any of that Palm Sunday stuff. The service was entitled, Holy Laughter. It was a very lively. We did a laughing a wave and various presenters told Unitarian jokes that were submitted by the congregation.




DOCTOR WHO..... series 3 episode 1 ......SMITH AND JONES



_41418241_dr_martha_pa416
Originally uploaded by willisgirl

When I got home I watched the first episode of season 3 of Doctor Who, entitled, Smith and Jones. The episode introduces the Doctor’s latest companion, Martha Jones. I was especially excited to watch this because Martha Jones will be the Doctor’s first black female companion in the show’s history.

Martha Jones is played by Freema Agyema. Agyema was previously on the show last season as a minor character that got killed off. Overall, I really enjoyed this episode. My favourite line in the episode was the Doctor saying, “The Judoon platoon upon the moon!” Also I was seriously creeped out by the seemingly innocent looking old lady and her straw.

You know I still can not get over the fact that the episode aired just yesterday evening on the BBC and here I am in America watching it the next day! Thank you 21st century technology!



DOCTOR WHO...SMITH & JONES TRAILER

WALKING LOG

STEPS....7065
MILES....1.33
CALORIES BURNED....222


link | posted by gail at 8:17 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com