IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I am on time for work. I caught the #10 bus and then got an the light rail. After I got off the bus and headed for the 7eleven to buy a Coffee Coolata. While waiting for my drink to be made I thought I would be late. It took the people in the store the longest time to make a Coffee Coolata. The other day I was in and out like nothing. I think the reason why it took long was that the woman who makes the coffee and sandwiches did not know how to make my new drink of choice. The counter guy had to stop what he was doing to make my drink. I would say my total wait was well over five minutes. When I got out the store the train was on its way towards my stop.

CONCERN OF THE DAY
I am still worried about my brother and fathers health, and the rent payment that has yet after two weeks to be deducted from my bank account.

However, there is a bright spot. My brother is to be released from the hospital on Thursday. I hope that this is the last of complications to arise from his recent bypass surgery.

I remember my late Uncle Stanley after he had his bypass surgery a decade ago had complication after complication and then he died. Then again there’s my Uncle Leon who had the surgery also ten years ago and ever since then it has been smooth sailing all the way for him.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a grey short sleeve sweatshirt that says America and has a picture of an American flag in the center. I also have on blue jeans and Nike MaxAir shoes. Hanging on my arm I have a turqouise hoodie in case it gets chilly.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10073
MILES....1.90
CALORIES BURNED....386


link | posted by gail at 5:30 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com