IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Im late for work this morning. I almost checked into the hospital but thought better of it. I was honestly thinking of hospitalizing myself because of stress. I called up my bank as soon as I woke to see if my rent payment had been received and it had not. I felt like crying feeling helpless as thought I was part of some kind of unseen conspiracy. I could not take it anymore. My father has a terminal illness, my brother is having complications from bypass surgery, and I recently found out my nephew is a teen father. The only thing that would make me feel less stressed is knowing that my landlord got my rent payment. At least that one thing would have gone as planned.

I walked slowly towards the hospital then decided that if I did not see a bus I would go in and see if they would take me. Maybe all I need is prescription anti-depressants.

Today, of all days the bus came down the street just like that.. (snaps finger). Since the bus came I decided not to check myself into the hospital today. When I got down to the light rail station I picked up my cell phone and called the bank again. This time a deduction was made in the amount of my rent. Oh my, goodness the new rent check was cashed!! Yippee! I feel just a little less stressed with that news. I even spent the morning smiling at the male ticket checker. He probably thought I was either crazy or I liked him. I could not help it was just so darn happy that finally something had gone right.

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD’S END
Overall, it was an OK movie. I have no idea what happended in the movie. I would not recommend you run out to see it. I say its best to wait until it comes out on cable. The only reason I saw it was because it was very hot and I needed somewhere cool to go. Johnny Depp gave a stellar performance as everyone’s favourite pirate captain, Captain Jack Sparrow. Keith Richards did a great job playing Captain Sparrows father.

Also while watching the movie I found myself strangely enjoying the villian of the movie, Cutler Becket and his obvious Napoleon complex. I have to say Tom Hollander gave an excellent performance. I can not believe that I never noticed him much in the other Pirates movies. Then again I don’t know what it says about this movie when you find yourself rooting for the bad guy.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a blue and white vertical stripped button up blouse, black slacks, and black Muppet shoes or black canvas tennis shoes. I have on these shoes because the sandals yesterday really slowed down my walking pace.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11493
MILES....2.17
CALORIES BURNED....408


link | posted by gail at 5:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com