IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, June 14, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
At first there was a slight possibility that I might be late. You see today is trash day in my neighborhood. As walked out the door this morning to set out my trash I noticed that there were no trash bags from the neighbors on my block. However, there were bags out from neighbors up the street. So I walked up the street and put my bags there. This of course took some time to do because I also had a bus to catch. All in all everything worked out just fine. I caught the bus in the nick of time and got on the light rail. It looks like Im going to be on time for work.

CONCERNS OF THE DAY:
It turns out that my landlord never got the rent check. I know this because I became I became so worried that I called him up and asked him if he got the check.

This all makes me I wonder if someone is stealing rent checks out of the rent drop? Or maybe as I was rushing to leave for my trip to Norfolk, Virginia I put something other than my rent into the rent drop. All I know right now is that so far the previous check has not been cashed. So I should consider that to be a good sign that the check was not stolen.

In the end I did the next best thing I could think of I wrote another check and put it in the rent drop. Hopefully it does not become ‘lost’. Soon after I did this I got a desperate phone call from one of my nieces.

Recently, she started a new job and needed cash to get to and from work today. The problem now is whether or not my landlord picks up the check today and cashes it. If he cashed it today it will bounce like a rubber ball. However, if he cashes it tomorrow, there should be absolutely no problems what so ever. I have never been in this type of situation before.

FILM CREW IN MY HOOD
It appears that they are filming an episode of The Wire in my neighborhood. I have never seen The Wire before because I do not have cable tv. I first noticed things were a little odd when I walked by the rehab center this morning. Instead of its usual sign it had a sign that read, The Baltimore Shelter instead. I thought that was a bit odd. Also it was unusually crowded. I had no idea that my neighborhood had a large army of homeless people in it. Oh, well...

Then when my niece came over I saw that there were cranes and trucks from Haddad’s. Then I knew for sure that they were filming something in there, most likely, The Wire.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
This morning it is a little damp and chilly outside. I am finally wearing the turqouise hoodie I carry around with me. In addition to this I have on blue jeans, Nike MaxAir shoes, and a yellow shirt with blue and white flowers on it.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....13244
MILES....2.50
CALORIES BURNED....455


link | posted by gail at 5:31 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com