IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning it was drizzling when I left out to catch the bus. The #20 bus came at 6:03. The new driver is just 1 minute off the scheduled time. This is very good. The train however was late it arrived at 6:15 instead of the usual 6:10 to 6:12 time. I hope despite the train being late I will be on time for work.

KNOCKED UP
Yesterday, because of the heat after work, I went to see yet another movie. This time I saw a comedy. The name of the comedy I saw was Knocked Up. The movie was pretty funny. It was not as funny as my new gold standard in movie comedy, Borat. But I seriously doubt that I will ever run across another comedy like Borat. So Im not really sure if its fair to judge other movie comedies against Borat.

So I’ll just say the movie was pretty decent. You’ll laugh and stuff. You’ll laugh more often than you would if you were watching a Paulie Shore movie. By the way Paulie Shore is my gold standard in un-funny movies.

Overall, I would strongly recommend that you run out and see Knocked Up. You won’t regret it.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on chocolate brown slacks, a patterned shirt of ecru, olive green, and tan. The shoes on my feet are Nike MaxAir. I almost had on sandals but changed my mind at the last minute. This was good because...well it’s drizzling outside.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10012
MILES....1.89
CALORIES BURNED....335


link | posted by gail at 5:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com