IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, June 22, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Today, I was running a little late so I caught a cab over to the light rail station. The driver was African he asked me as he was driving if I was Nigerian. He said I looked Nigerian. He asked me if my father was Nigerian. I soon found out he was Nigerian. Now this makes me wonder if I am descended from Nigeria. It also makes me wonder if Africans from different regions of the continent have distinct facial charcateristics. Who knows maybe I am of Nigerian descent and do not really know it....

LENO OR LETTERMAN
I do not normally watch late night talk shows but I made an acception tonight. The Late Show with David Letterman had Johnny Depp and The Tonite Show with Jay Leno had John Cusack as a guest.

It was my two favourite actors and long time 20+ year celebrity crushes on at the same exact time!

Who would I choose what would I do? My head was in danger of exploding. In the end I watched Cusack on Leno because the show with Depp was a repeat from whenPirates of The Carribean: Dead Man’s Chest came out.

The interview with Cusack was very de ja vu. He talked about baseball because he’s from Chicago and Chicago has two baseball teams. He previously talked about the Cubs versus the White Sox on his last appearance on Letterman and here he was doing it again on Leno. I should have just went to bed and watched the whole thing on YouTube the next day.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, New Balance 653 shoes, and a yellow top with various blue flowers on it.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10382
MILES....1.96
CALORIES BURNED....348


link | posted by gail at 5:34 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com