IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I am surprised that I managed to be on time this morning. It was so hot last night that I barely got to sleep. I managed to wake up early enough to squeeze in a Yoga Zone DVD. The new #20 bus driver arrived at 6:04. He made it down to my stop at 6:07. I think Im going to like this guy. The old driver would have it made it down there at 6:09 because she liked to drive extra slow as though neither she nor her passengers had anywhere special to go. The train arrived at 6:10 it pulled off at 6:11 and stalled at the Lexington Avenue stop until 6:14.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, New Balance 653 shoes, a blue and white horizontally striped t-shirt with red trim around the collar and sleeves.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10278
MILES....1.94
CALORIES BURNED....342


link | posted by gail at 5:47 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com