IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, June 23, 2007

1408 & DOCTOR WHO
Didnt’ have much to do today but read up on people’s opinion of 1408. I am still wondering what everyone else interpreted the ending as meaning. Did or did not Mike Enslin (John Cusack) escape the room? Also what was with the meniacle grin he gave at the end. Was it really Mike or evil Mike? The movie was as good as a PG-13 horror movie can be. By the way I am not the type who likes movies like Saw or Hostel. I liked that there was very little gore in the movie. Lots of scares but no gore. I would definetly recommend the movie. The movie cost 25 million to make I have a feeling it will make a profit.

Also this evening I watched Doctor Who on MPTV it was one of my all time favourite episodes of the new series, The Empty Child. I got to see one of my favourite Captain Jacks, This time its Captain Jack Harkness portrayed by John Barrowman. Favourite scenes is the creepy as kid with the gas mask lurking around asking, “Are you my Mommy?” Also Captain Jack and Rose dancing on top of Jack’s ship with Big Ben in the background. Ahhh! That was so romantic. My other favourite Captain Jack is Captain Jack Sparrow from The Pirates of the Carribean movies played by one of my favourite actors of all time, Johnny Depp. Next week odds are they will be showing my other favourite episode of the new series, the Doctor Dances. They have to show it because its the second half of a two parter.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....715
MILES....0.13
CALORIES BURNED....6


link | posted by gail at 5:27 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com