IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 09, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I left out to catch the bus on time. The bus arrived on time. Unfortunately, it was crowded and drove right by me. So this morning I am late. It is extremely cold outside this morning. I’ll start taking more of my winter clothes out of storage this week. All my winter clothes are clean. I washed and stored them back in July. I have yet to put away all my summer clothes. Some are in storage others have to be washed before I store them away. Others Im looking into getting rid of but am apprehensive about. These are the clothes that are in sizes I no longer wear. Im afraid that if I get rid of them I might gain a lot of weight again and would have to buy new clothes. As it is now I need more clothes in smaller sizes. But again I am apprehensive about buying them. I think I’ll wait about five years and if I stay at this weight then I can safely assume that its OK to buy new things. As it is now all the winter coats I own are at my old dress size of 4/5 years ago. So that means that they are two sizes too big. Again Im afraid to throw them out. Maybe, I’ll wait another 10 years before I buy a new coat if Im still the same size I am now...

TV ON THE INTERNET
This evening on a whim I clicked on the link to the latest episode of House, MD that was in DIVX. To my amazement my computer could read the file. Previously it would not read it and it would often times crash my computer. I had no other choice because all the other sites had last weeks episode, Mirror Mirror still up. I thought that at least one conscientious House, MD viewer would bother to upload Tuesdays episode. The only reason I can come up with as to why my computer now plays DIVX without crashing is that I recently uploaded the latest version of the Macintosh operating system.

I have yet to swing by the dreaded NBC site to see if its running adequately. I have yet to watch Wednesdays episode of Life. I also have not watched My Name is Earl, The Office, or 30 Rock. I like to watch them on the weekend while Im eating breakfast or dinner.

WHAT IM WEARING:
This morning I am dressed in several layers. Its 30 degrees outside and I have not taken out my oversized winter coats yet. They are all two sizes too big and Im lets face it to lazy to go out and buy new ones in a dress size Ive been in for about 4/5 years. So I have on a jacket Ive owned since my freshman year of college, a red fleece hoodie, a purple thermal henley, beneath the henley unseen to human eyes is a white t-shirt, Nike Max Air shoes with a pink swoosh sign on the side, and stone washed blue jeans. The jacket from college fits perfectly its not too big.

My new size is actually my old size I used to wear in high school/college. I was never a thin woman always big. So Im at a smaller fat size. I dont have a weight goal. In fact I have no idea what I weigh. I figure its best just to keep doing what Im doing. Yoga and meditation in the morning, 30 minute walk around noon, strength training with light girly girl weights two to three times a week.

I still follow Weight Watchers I just haven’t been to a meeting since it was offered at my work place many moons ago. That was around the time I lost the weight that has managed not to come back since. All they do is weigh you and lecture you about food and give out recipe cards. I can buy all the weight watchers products I want online off of eBay.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10314
MILES....3.90
CALORIES BURNED....452


link | posted by gail at 7:11 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com