IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, November 10, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
Today, Saturday overtime was offered. As per usual I was late. We were backed up at work because we outsource to India and there system has been down for a couple of days. The last time something like this happened we were told that they had a really bad monsoon in India. Im not sure if the new administration that runs the office will bother to tell us what happened. In the back of my mind Im wondering if the people in India had a strike or maybe an act of terrorism had occurred which prevented them from doing there job.

My cell phone is still broke. Eventually, I will have to either contact the cell phone company to see if they will give me another phone or buy a new phone.

TV on the Internet
Today, I watched CBS soaps (Guiding Light, As The World Turns, and The Young and the Restless) from this weeks Monday episode to the Thursday episode. Apparently, CBS will not be uploading Fridays episodes on Joost until Monday.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on my Halloween sweatshirt, blue jeans, New Balance 653 shoes, a red fleece hoodie, and a jacket I have owned for a very long time.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....5562
MILES....2.10
CALORIES BURNED....234


link | posted by gail at 7:11 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com