IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I decided to change my morning routine to bathing before doing yoga. I figure this would give my skin more time to dry before I leave out in the morning. Ive been sniffling and sneezing a lot. Im sure this is due to leaving out for work immediately after having bathed. This was OK during warm weather months but is wreaking with my health now that we are in cold weather months.

TV on the INTERNET
I still have yet to watch last week or last nights episode of Everybody Hates Chris.

In real time last night I watched Heroes and Journeyman. The only reason I watch these back to back is because they are two shows in a row on the same network that I like. I could do the same with NBC on Thursday but Im usually watching shows I missed on that day. I like to leave My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, and The Office for weekends.

On tonight episode of Heroes Noah had a lot of memorable kick ass lines last night. I still do not trust West. I still think he’s working for the Company or maybe even Adam. Whom we learned last night is 400 years old and never ages!

Journeyman is shaping up well. I hope that NBC does not cancel it. I hear that NBC will be trying out Life in Journeyman’s timeslot. I like Life its on my rooster of shows I watch on the internet. I just would just prefer it if both shows survived. My understanding is that the current arc of shows for Journeyman is designed to end in December that way it would be a proper season end or story arc end if the series continues.

The only new show I watch that I know is a lock to survive is Pushing Daisies. I would also place bets that Moonlight and Life to survive. Early in the season NBC was running ads touting the shows critical claim. To the best of my knowledge NBC has never cancelled a show that the critics rave about even if the ratings are bad. The rave review show becomes there prestige show. The only one that seems iffy is Journeyman and Dirty, Sexy, Money.

In my opinion NBC is doing next to nada to promote Journeyman. Its a good show and it has Reed Diamond, who played Kellerman the conflicted cop from Homicide. The show has a casting directer who casts people who actually look related. I swear Kevin McKid and Diamond look just like blood
relations. The kid they cast as McKid’s son also looks a little like him. Usually shows cast people who look nothing alike as family. Take for example the aunts on Pushing Daisies they look nothing alike. At first I thought that maybe they were a lesbian couple and that only one of them was really Chucks Aunt. By the way the woman playing Chuck is British. Shes doing real good not once have I heard her real accent slip out.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a black mock turtlenck pullover, blue jeans, and a turqouise fleece hoodie, and Nike MaxAir shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10367
MILES....3.92
CALORIES BURNED....420


link | posted by gail at 9:12 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com