IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, November 18, 2007

TV on the INTERNET
This morning I watched Arsenic and Old Lace as I ate my breakfast. I watched it on the internet on the America Free TV website. The site focuses on showing old movies that are in the public domain. It also shows some indie movies as well

. I have never seen the movie before. But pretty much know the play its based on. Unfortunately, I missed it at Center Stage. Pamela Payton Wright was in the version that Center Stage did. She used to play Dorian’s crazy sister Addie Cramer on One Life To Live.

I also went over to OutPost Gallifrey and was shocked and amazed that Peter Davison appeared with David Tennent in a Children in Need Doctor Who special. So you know as soon as I read that I scoured the internet to find the episode.

I hope that they will be able to get him to appear in later episodes of Doctor Who. He was amazing in the episode that I saw with Tennent. I love how they explained why it was that Davison looked his age as opposed to the twentysomething he was when he first played the role.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....322
MILES....0.12
CALORIES BURNED....0


link | posted by gail at 8:49 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com