IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
Today, it looks like Im going to be on time for work. I got on the #20 bus. Was fearful I might run into Mr Harris wife. I can not recall what she looks like. This morning there was a ticket check on the train.

VISITING DAD
Visited Dad yesterday per the advice of my brother I let the nursing home know that his wallet is missing. I spoke with the head nurse. I also let them know that yesterday I contacted the credit bureau to check to see if any activity has occured with his finances. I went back to his room and Alexis was there. She let me know about all the bills that were due. The mortgage company gave them a break payment not due until the 30th. When I arrived Mr. Harris was gone. When I got back from talking with the head nurse he was back and awake. Alexis said the nurse asked where he was at he was missing for two hours. She surmised that he was most likely out buying drugs. He does look a little shady. Maybe his comatose state is due to the use of illicit drugs.

TV on the INTERNET
The Gene Hunt Scene in Ashes To Ashes

Last night I finally watched last weeks episode of Ashes to Ashes. Favourite scene was when Gene HUnt shot out the window to rescue Alex to the tune of the Ultravox song Vienna. It was absolutely brilliant. I gasped in amazement. They are big time shipping him and Alex. I hope that they never consumate the relationship. That would ruin everything.

There are two more episodes left for this season. The show will be back next season. Also the BBC renewed The Sarah Jane Adventures. The show was bought for the US markets by the Sci Fi network. Despite it being a kids show I rather liked it. I liked it more than the first season of Torchwood. It should be noted that the current second season of Torchwood kicks ass.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on blue jeans and a light blut zipper up top that has a white tee shirt peaking out. The shoes on my feet are Reebok Walk Steady brand shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....9106
MILES....2.87
CALORIES BURNED....343


link | posted by gail at 6:07 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com