IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, June 04, 2001

Friday May 25, 2001

the creature in the sky got sucked in a hole now there’s a hole in the sky and the ground’s not cold and if the ground’s not cold everything is gonna burn we’ll all take turns i’ll get mine, too this monkey’s gone to heaven

Monkey Gone to Heaven - Frank Black (The Pixies)

Yesterday, I finally got around to asking my nephew what game he wanted for his Playstation. Figuring of course that I could quickly pick it up somewhere and give it to him for his birthday. However, it turns out that he does’nt want a game for his Playstation but instead he wants a Playstation 2. Egad!!! I heard that they sold out of them around Christmastime other than that I know next to nothing about them. So today I went out in the rain after working overtime to a K-mart to see if I could price the game to get a handle on how much they cost. I don’t know the combination of being sleepy in a window less K-mart warped my since of time. I did’nt get out of there until 9pm and still was no wiser about how much they cost. Later that night my brother Carlos called up and told me that it would be a good idea if we all ( me, dad, Carlos) chipped in $100 each toward my nephew's Playstation 2. Leaping Lizards!! $100 each!! That’s a total of $300 dollars!! I NEVER got anything that expensive a present as a kid. I guess it's a new day out there......


link | posted by gail at 12:28 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com