IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 22, 2003

August 29, 2002

The wind blows against this mountainside,
across the sea into my soul.
It reaches into where I cannot hide,
setting my feet upon the road.
my heart is old, it holds my memories,
my body burns a gem like flame.
Somewhere between my soul and soft machine,
is where I find myself again.
Kyrie e lei son down the road that I must
travel Kyrie e lei son through the darkness of the night.

Kyrie, Word and Music by Richard Page, Steve George, and John Lang, @1984 Warner Tamerline Publishing Corp. & Enteten Music

<<>> These were just transcribed quick impressions I jotted down before I went off to bed. I thought I’d be experiment with being avante garde.

I went to bed early around eleven. I ate orange chicken at the Gallery, The Gallery is an upscale mall near Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. The orange chicken sauce was all gooey. I got home and took Pepto Bismol to calm my stomach. I had trouble closing my umbrella.

At work I ate Cocoa Puffs and an Oriole Cookie ice cream cake. The cake was for my coworker, Mellissa’s birthday. Yep, she really does spell her name that way. Mellissa is a very goth looking chick. She’s tall, skinny, long wavy red hair, glasses and only wears black or grey. Since I like to listen to the Don and Mike Show I’ll say that the celebrity she most resembles is a tall red haired version of former MTV host, Kennedy. The day before it was Sandra’s birthday. So for her special day we were treated to a double chocolate cake. Sandra has been out for several months because she had a heart attack. The celebrity Sandra most resembles is Oprah Winfrey.

As you can see I was stuffed with free cake two days in a freakin’ row! I am so afraid to weigh myself!!! Damn these birthdays!!!


link | posted by gail at 8:15 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com