IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, June 28, 2003

June 28, 2003

Won’t you come home Bill Bailey,
won’t you come home. She moaned the whole day
long. I’ll do the cooking honey.
I’ll pay the rent. I know I’ve done you
wrong. ‘Member that rainy ev’ning,
I drove you out, with nothing but a fine tooth
comb? I know I’m to blame, well
ain’t that a shame. Bill Bailey,
won’t you please come home?

Bill Bailey, Won’t You Please Come Home



I’m sorry, but I have no idea who wrote the song, Bill Bailey, Won’t You Please Come Home. I believe it was written by Pearl Bailey’s brother who ironically was named Bill Bailey. I’m too tired right now to look it up. Also the above picture is a painting I’m putting up for sale on eBay tomorrow. I'm calling it Piano Lady. Yes, I know it’s been 2 years since I put anything up for sale. But hey, 9-11, my Asperger’s Syndrome diagnosis, coupled with my PCOS diagnosis really bummed me out.



For the first half of the morning I tried to add a comments page to this blog. I started off with haloscan but it did nothing but delete out my page. Then next I tried this company based in the uk called ennotation. It was perfect! The code and instructions they gave were a perfect match! I got it right the first time!!




Ms. Dumas did not show up for class today. When I got there my usual 15 minutes before start time no one else was there. There’s usually a throng of students waiting for her to let them in. This time there was no one save the guy who I told yesterday that I though Ms. Dumas was insane. He’s usually late for class. I asked him if he went back inside after class was over yesterday, he said, “No.” Then he made a call on his cell phone to the school. He got no answer. So we both assumed that class must have been canceled. I know next week there is a possibility that Ms. Dumas might get on us for not going back inside like that other students did.



I can only assume that she canceled the class in advance. You see yesterday before she let us leave early she ordered that we all wait outside for 20 minutes. The other student left there books and bags inside the classroom. I, on the other and did not feel secure leaving my bag unattended so I took it with me outside. When the 20 minutes were up I just left instead of going back inside. I can only assume that when the other students went back inside to collect there belongings she might have made an announcement that she was canceling class for the next day.



The writing prompt for today says to read one of your favorite books from childhood. Write a journal entry about why you liked it so much.



This one will be difficult for me to complete. My favorite books from childhood are all out of print. My favorite book was The Teddy Bear Habit by Lincoln Collier. He got old and started writing these historical books. My other favorite book that’s out of print is called Billy Bumbry’s Yearbook. It appears that the guy who wrote it went into hiding. I have been unable to find any information about him or any other books he’s written. Who knows maybe he had to go into the witness protection program....




link | posted by gail at 8:08 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com