IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, June 05, 2003

June 4, 2003

People love you everywhere you go, Hazel
Children cross the street to say, “Hello,
Hazel.” You charm every Romeo and
Casanova. It’s your personality
that wins them over.You may never be a millionaire,
Hazel. Count your friends and you don’t have to care, Hazel. You’ve got more than
wealth untold; you’ve got a heart of solid gold. We love you, Hazel, just because you’re you.

Hazel (Theme Song to the TV show Hazel), words and music by Howard Greenfield and Jack Keller, @1965 (Renewed 1993) Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. and Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.




The above picture is a painting I’m currently working on. The changes I’m thinking of making are to: lengthen the table a little more, change the color of the table cloth, highlights to the woman’s arm to reflect the glow of the crystal ball, and even out the base of the crystal ball. I’d also like to define the floor a little more. Right now it looks flat and cartoonist. I’d also like to brighten the area up around the candlesticks to create a glow.



Thankfully, today I didn't have to bust a cap in the ass of those feathery goons. I had the fan on (brrrr) and thus a peaceful nights sleep (zzzzzz).

It’s hard to believe that the first day of summer is two weeks away. The weather we’ve been having lately has been cold and gray with intermittent showers. It’s felt more like Seattle around here than Baltimore in the summer. We had a little relief this Monday when the sun finally came out. Oh, well, I suppose this is better than going through a draught.



Todays writing prompt is to imagine you’re a speech writer for any president in the history of the United States. Write a speech for him to give during an important moment of his presidency.

The inauguration speech of George Walker Bush

My fellow Americans I come here today to admit to you that the rumors are true. I am not the rightful president of the United States. The election was fixed. I know that what I did was wrong. However, there is nothing you can do about it. So you better all just sit back and shut up because there’s a new sheriff in town.


link | posted by gail at 12:04 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com