IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

June 30, 2003



I took the above picture with my digital camera a couple of weeks ago. I’m not sure if the restaurant is still open for business or not. The restaurant is located on my favorite street in Baltimore, Charles Street.



Today, I’m on pins and needles wondering if my paintings will sell. I know that I’ve listed them in the worst possible season. Artwork tends to go down in sales over the summer. I figure it’s best to list now than never list at all.....



Also today I worked on mail art that I will send out on Thursday. Included in this mailing will be work to Rev. Paul, Tiki Art to Canada, Bikini Art to Spain, as well my piece for the Elation show in America. I figure that it will be best to mail art on Thursday because I will be in the direct vicinity of the main post office. I’m still not 100% sure how much it will cost to send postcards out of country. I guess I’ll find out on Thursday....



Looks like a I made a bit of a mistake yesterday on the writing prompt. What I wrote yesterday was meant for today. Anyway I guess I should say what the prompt was for Saturday. It says to try a little role reversal. Turn one of your short stories into play.


link | posted by gail at 12:03 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com