IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Friday, February 6, 2004



I was three hours late for work this morning. There was a constant down pour of rain that resulted with ice on the ground. It was my worst nightmare come to life, icy sidewalks.

Despite, the horrible morning start the greatest tragedy today was that I missed Trent Dawson in Center Stage’s production of The Miser. I absolutely adore Trent on As the World Turns where he plays Henry Coleman, the lovable con man. This show makes his second appearance at Center Stage this year. I had previously seen him earlier in the season in Misalliance.

I really wanted to make it out to the show tonight but I feared I would catch a cold. My feet were still wet when I got home from work and it’s still raining outside. My sidewalk is still icy. I fear catching another cold. Who knows maybe Trent will grace the stage with his presence later in the season?


link | posted by gail at 10:59 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com