IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

My leg is still stiff. I’m still a cripple. I’m starting to get these sharp pains shooting along the side of my leg. I took two separate doses of aspirin at work yesterday to get rid of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if my numbers were down yesterday. I know, I know, I should stop complaining and go to the hospital...

I’m really angered about the situation that is going on with the prisoners in Iraq. I find it hard to believe that the President and Vice President are only just recently being made aware of the torture of the prisoners at the hands of our service people. I wouldn’t be surprised if they saw it months ago and laughed about it. In my opinion George Bush is a very cold hearted and cruel man. Once while on Letterman when he was running for President he leaned over and cleaned his glasses on the skirt of a woman he was sitting next to. This I feel is evidence of the blatant arrogance of our so called leader.

In radio news I’m happy to hear that the Out To Lunch Show is continuing on with their annual bet with listeners about how much individual movies will make over the summer. The person coming closest to the actual dollar amount would receive pizza from the OTL Show. Losers would have to buy a pizza for Steve “the Thrill” Hill.

Last year a listener who was talking major smack about about how much he was going to beat Steve on the bet ended up loosing thus he had to buy Steve a pizza. This guy practically called up daily talking about how he was going to beat Steve.

I have to say I love hearing all the talk about why a movie would do great or not. It’s movie prognosticating for fan girls and fan boys. So far all the big bids this year have been on The Day After Tomorrow. It’s a movie about global warming written by the same guy who bought us the 1996 Will Smith blockbuster, Independence Day.


link | posted by gail at 10:06 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com