IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

My bus was no where to be seen at it’s usual time. I began to feel worried and panicked that I would be late and fired. I do not want to lose my job and be forced to move in with my crack addicted sister. I immediately flagged down the first cab I saw. However, I was saddened to see that a woman was already in it. She was nice and let me share the ride. She told me that the reason she did this was because we both took the same bus in the morning. That was very nice of her. However, I do not recall ever seeing her on the bus. She didn’t ask me for money or anything like that when I got off at the light rail stop so I assume we do in fact get on the same bus in the morning. When I got to the light rail stop it was bare. No one was on it except for this man who works in the mail room in my company. I haven’t the slightest idea what his name is but I always say hello to him in the morning.

Last night I was having a really great time listening to the KROQ station on Live 365. I was giddily dancing and singing along to bouncy new wave hits from the 80’s. The KROQ station’s play list consists of songs that made it to the year end count down from 1980 to 1990. In case you aren’t aware KROQ can be considered as the west coast equivalent to WHFS in the 80’s. Even to this day they almost mirror each other in programming. I also believe WHFS’s current program director came directly from KROQ. One thing I have to say about last night, it was nice to hear the Woodentops once again.


link | posted by gail at 11:31 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com