IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Thursday, July 1, 2004


Today, I forgot to bring my regular headphones to work. I almost headed back to my door to get them then was afraid that if I did there would be a possibility I’d be late. Then I remembered that I keep a cheap set at my desk in case I forgot to bring in my regular set. This set isn’t very good it has a tinny sound quality. It’s just enough to get by with. I hope I still have the cheap set at my desk drawer. I bought the set one day at a convenience store downtown that’s next to McDonald’s on Fayette Street. I bought it one day because my regular set was constantly breaking down. I had to jiggle the wires around or either twist them in odd configurations to get sound. I got fed up with this. I was running late that morning so I said what the hell and went up the street and bought the headset. I knew the sound quality would be awful. In my mind awful sound quality was better than no sound at all.

Also, I’m still surprised by the number of flags I see still at half mast. Reagan has been dead for almost nearly a month. Will the flags be at half mast for the entire year. Geez Louise! He wasn’t all that great a president. I feel one week at half mast is sufficient enough.

Yesterday, I actually got around to calling Marc during my lunch break. He sounded rather sad. He said he was going through relationship problems. I’m autistic and don’t quiet know or feel as though I’m in any way equipped to deal with anyone who’s going through, “relationship problems”. Anyway, he said all I had to do was call to let him know when I was ready to either pick up the check or either have him drop by.

I wish he hadn’t told me about the “relationship problem” thing. Maybe, I’m making a big deal out of nothing at all. However, he did sound rather sad on the phone. Maybe, I could ask one of my nieces to come over and pick the check up for me. I feel uncomfortable dealing with people who have situations going on in their lives, especially if they feel the need to inform me, of all people. Heck, I guess you could say I’m not used to people at all. Jimminy Crickets! Why did he have to go and tell me all that! Oy Vey!



link | posted by gail at 9:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com