IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I got a good night’s sleep. I’m on time for work today. Jie Lie showed up for work yesterday, Yipeeeee! However, she’s still coughing every now and then.

I have to renew my tickets with the symphony. This year Olivia Newton John is a part of the regular season!! I like her and I know all her songs!!! Yes, folks, I do own an Olivia Newton John Greatest Hits cd. Folks, I’ve divulged one of my deepest darkest secrets yet on the internet. I, Gail Janice Willis, am an Olivia Newton John fan.

I haven’t done much for the Artscape painting on account that I went to bed fairly early. I was trying to make up for the two hours of sleep I got last night. I think I’ll nap on the light rail train this morning. With all the frames I have from various
shows I should have a collection built up pretty soon. What I need are consistant themes. I think I probably already have consistent themes, but I’ve been too busy creating to look back and say, wait a minute there’s a pattern going on here.


link | posted by gail at 1:38 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com