IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Friday, June 18, 2004

The bus and light rail were both on time today. Thus, I was on time for work. I noticed that the woman who shared her cab with me has been on the bus for the entire week. For all I know we’ve been taking the same bus for the past four years. Speaking of which I still haven’t seen Gary or Arthur on the bus stop in ages. The only other regular besides myself on the bus stop is a bus driver who gets off in front of the University of Maryland Medical School. I suppose he starts his shift from that stop. I have to say that it’s nice to have another regular on the bus stop. It has been lonely standing out there in the morning without Arthur and Gary. Even though they were both senior citizens I felt secure seeing them in the morning.

Also today at work Keisha showed up again. I believe she stopped by to pick up her check. Then again who knows? Maybe she likes to haunt the office. From the way she was talking I get the impression that she severely hurt her hands in the car accident. I didn’t check to see if her hands were bandaged or if she had a hand splint. Why does she keep showing up? Why doesn’t she just stay home and relax?


As you can see I changed the design of this site. I have always wanted to have permanent links, as well as an archive, and a picture or your truly on the front page of my blog.

Oh, my god Marshall Crenshaw!! As I’m writing this WTMD is playing his song, ‘There She goes’, it’s off his 1979 debut album. I know this because I own the cd.

Back to the blog.... I will probably be tweaking a few things over the weekend. I’m not too crazy about having a white background on my blog. I will also be changing the colors of some of the headings as well as adding links.

Nice trend I’ve noticed that WTMD has added Parliament, as well as George Clinton to their play list. I haven’t heard there music since I was a kid.

I have to go to the BSO tonight. This is the last show in my seasonal subscription. I have no idea what I will be seeing tonight. I know I will be signing up again for next season. I think I may be adding the Baltimore Opera to my merry go round of art events. They sent me an intriguing circular in the mail. They have a few shows I’ve heard of. I’m not a big fan opera. However, I’m willing to give it a try, just this once. I hear they will have subtitles with the shows. Instead of signing up for the entire season I think I may just check out a show or two.



link | posted by gail at 12:44 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com