IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Thursday, July, 22, 2004

I got up on time. However, today was business casual at work. That means I can not wear jeans or tennis shoes to work today. Bummer. The only pair of non jeans that can fit me are these black pants. I know I should go out and buy more clothes in my new size but I’m reluctant and cheap.

Anyway, today I was late for work. I got in late because as I was running towards the bus stop up ahead I saw a woman standing there. I felt relieved because this would mean that the bus had not come yet so I slowed down my gate to a walk. The woman was wearing a turquiose blue blouse and capri pants, a black purse and headphones on. I thought she was waiting for the bus. She looked respectable. It turns out she was a crazy person. I don’t think she was a drug addict because usually when they see me they ask for money. I saw her begin to walk away from the bus stop after standing idle. I assumed that the bus wasn’t coming and that maybe she was plucking out a cigarette. Then the bus zoomed by. She was walking away because she didn’t need the bus at all! She was just a crazy person. A well dressed and clean looking crazy person. Who knows maybe she was a prostitute or something. I felt angry for feeling fooled by her presence on the bus stop being lulled in a false sense of security. Oh, well I know next time if I see someone on the bus stop I should not assume that they are waiting for the bus just because they look respectable.


link | posted by gail at 9:53 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com