IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 15, 2004

July, 13, 2004

Today my bus was late. I had to take another cab to the light rail. This time the driver was an Indian from India. He had white hair and seemed pretty nice. Like the other guy I had yesterday he didn’t say much.

I wonder if it’s possible that the bus has been arriving earlier than usual or if it’s just late. Either way I’ll have to make an extra effort to leave out early tomorrow. I can not afford to take cabs everyday. It would be nice to get some exercise by walking to the light rail stop.

Yesterday, I mailed out Paul Murphy’s book and magazines as well as the Time/Life cd that I didn’t want. I tried to call up Time to let them know that I no longer wanted the series because I already own it under another title. It turns out they close there offices at 7PM instead of 10PM.

In Hollywood news Isabel Sanford who palyed Weezie on The Jeffersons passed away. She was 86 years old. Hmmm Marlon Brando died last week he was also in his 80’s. Could this be the start of the 80 something fat celebrity triad. After all celebrities tend to die in threes. I wonder who’s next?


link | posted by gail at 11:48 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com