IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Thursday, July 8, 2004

I am pleased as punch that Kenneth Lay was indicted yesterday. He was that crook and Bush cronie that used to run Enron. Bush used to call him Kenny Boy. Well, it looks like old Kenny Boy is heading to jail. I hope that all Bush’s cronies head off to jail where they belong.

I’m not too sure how I feel about John Edwards joining the Kerry ticket. During the primaries I had no opinion of him. However, I like the look of the ticket. They both seem young and upbeat in contrast to the Republican ticket.

Also yesterday Keisha returned back to work after being off for about a month because of a car crash injury.

As far as my art is concerned, I’m currently working on a painting that I was so frustrated about that I banished it to the other side of the apartment and turned the canvas away from me, as though it were a punished child. My main problem with the painting is how to make the keys come alive. The part that’s giving me a problem is a curvy wavy keyboard and it’s keys. I have no problem doing a regular keyboard. When you bend a keyboard the perspectives changes to arcs and curves. It’s still giving me a headache. Eventually, it will all be figured out. Or I could always paint over the curved keyboard and put up a more conventional shaped one without curves and arcs. Also, yesterday, I got some paint in my hair. To the best of my knowledge this is the first time this has ever happened.

Tomorrow is the reception for Artscape. I think I’ll go just to see if my work goes up this year.

I still haven’t seen Spider-man yet. I fully intend on seeing King Arthur tonight or sometime over the weekend. I hope that Ioan does a good job as Lancelot. He has been very entertaining on the talk show circuit. He’s very lively and animated.



link | posted by gail at 10:46 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com