IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The bus was on time. It was driven by the stern looking woman. For the first time ever the bus driver said “Good morning!”, to me.

The light rail train this morning is being driven by a woman. I wonder if it’s the same one who was being trained a couple of weeks ago. The light rail baby is back! I suppose it’s gotten over it’s cold.

WEIRD MORNING ENCOUNTER: When I left out the house this morning there was this weird fat guy standing in the middle of the street staring transfixed at the house. I wonder if he was waiting for someone to come out? I feel that this was unlikely because he didn’t seem to have a car. I suppose that maybe either, he’s on drugs, a stalker, or a peeping tom. One thing’s for sure he really creeped me out. At the hour of the morning I leave out for work it’s rare to encounter other people on the street. All in all I hope that he doesn’t break into the house while I’m away or is guilty of committing some heinous crime.

WHAT I’M WEARING:Today, I have on blue slacks and a purple lavender top with black canvas shoes.


link | posted by gail at 3:16 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com