IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, October 11, 2004

I left out for work a little later than usual. I caught the #2 which was driven by a thin man who had his hair braided in cornrolls. I had to ran down the street to catch the train. Since it’s Monday it’s unlikely that the gray haired man will be driving the train. So I figured that my chances were greater that who ever would be driving the train would actually open his door to let me in. My guess was correct the Monday driver did in fact let me in. So now it seems I will be on time this morning despite leaving out a little later than usual.

STILL WORRIEDI’ve been feeling substantially depressed and worried this weekend. I know this all came about with the possible situation I recognized at work on Wednesday. I think I’ll be buying St. Johns Wort and Niacin today to calm myself down. I hate feeling this way especially when I know that it doesn’t in any way involve me. I wish I were’nt overly sensitive to other people’s situations. I guess I can’t help it given the environment I grew up in.

WEEKEND DVD VIEWINGThis weekend I watched Knights of the Round Table. It was the most visually colourful King Arthur movie I have seen thus far. I was not surprised when I later found out that it was nominated for best art direction among other technical awards. The movie came out in 1953 it was one of the first movies filmed in Cinemascope. The movie was pretty good. I could’nt help but notice that all the leads were played by Americans.

I tried to watch Guinevere this weekend but was saddened to find that when I popped it in the machine that they had put the wrong version of Guinevere into the sleeve. The version I have is the one with Stephen Rea and Jean Smart. It wasn’t the one I wanted to watch. I wanted to see the one with Noah Wiley as Lancelot. I thought it might be interesting to see Wiley in another role other than ER’s Dr. Carter. Even though I have no interest what so ever in the one they sent me I will try and watch it later in the week.

Today, I’m wearing a short sleaved v-neck blue striped t-shirt with blue jeans and old Payless tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 5:33 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com