IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I didn’t go into work today because I’m sick.

Yesterday, when I got up my throat was feeling kind of scratchy so I bought throat spray with me to work as well as a couple of vitamin C tablets. By late afternoon my throat was feeling a little better, however, other symptoms were kicking in. My nose began running like a spigot and I was sneezing uncontrollably.

I was sneezing so much that the woman in the cubicle next to me didn’t just offer me a tissue but gave me her entire box of tissues! Also on the cold, wet,rainy ride home on the light rail an old man kept shooting me nasty looks whenever I sneezed.

When I got home yesterday I took my temperature and found out not surprisingly that it was high. The reaction of the old man coupled with the tissue box incident and the reading on the thermometer sealed the deal for me. I’m sick.

WHAT I DID WHILE SICK: I dutifully drank Thera-Flu every six hours as well as took massive doses of vitamin C (1 an hour) and Echinacea (7 with every Thera Flu dose). By days end I wasn’t sneezing as much. However, my nose was still a little stuffy. I still have a fever. However, despite my fever I will be going back to work tomorrow because we are running behind with our work load and I don’t want to be thought of as some kind of a slacker.

WHAT I’M WEARING: Right now I’m wearing a blue plaid flannel pajamas with fuzzy blue slippers.


link | posted by gail at 3:51 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com