IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

This morning I had to run to catch the #20. Luckily, a man who was just getting off the bus saw me running and yelled at the bus driver to stop the bus. I eventually got on the bus. When I got on the bus the stern looking driver was in a very animated conversation with a passenger. I had never seen her so jovial.

The light rail train was on time. This morning it’s being driven by the elderly gray haired man.

Also this morning the friendly Latino man said, “Good Morning!”, to me before I did. I haven’t seen him in weeks. Also the baby is aboard the train the first time this week.

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT: I tried to watch the entire director’s commentary of Merlin. However, it slipped my mind that the movie was originally a mini series, thus, it runs longer than the usual. I will have to watch the second half of the director’s commentary on the movie tonight.

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I have on a cream colored actual turtleneck instead of the usual mock turtleneck. The turtleneck I have on has a denim blue paisley design on it. I’m also wearing dark blue slacks and beige canvas tennis shoes aka the Muppet shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:31 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com