IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 19, 2004


marcbroussard, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

It was raining when I first opened the door to leave out for work. I didn’t have an umbrella along with me so I had to go back in and get one. My only worry was that the delay in having to go back in to retrieve an umbrella would make me miss my bus. Then I remembered that when it rains the buses tend to be slow. They’re driving on slippery roads after all and have to take precautions.

It turns out that I was just in time to catch the #2 bus. It was driven by a man I had never seen before. He was more chubby than fat. He had a thin mustache.

The light rail arrived a little late as well. It is still being driven by the man who drove it yesterday.

The light rail baby is aboard for the first time this week. It’s mother has put a plastic covering over it’s stroller because of the rain. Right now the baby is fast asleep.

FAVORITE CD THIS WEEK: A really phenomenal cd I’ve been listening to lately is Carenco by Marc Broussard. He has an incredible voice. I really mean it this time! He sounds a little like Ray Charles. From the sound of his voice singing, “Home”, which was a song of his that they play on WTMD, I thought he was an elderly black blues singer. I was surprised to find out that he’s a 22 year old goofy looking white boy. He sounds much older and more experienced than he looks. I know this may sound slightly over the top but I honestly feel one day Marc Broussard will be taking home a Grammy.

WHAT I’M WEARING TODAY: Today, I’m wearing a multi-coloured long sleeved striped mock turtle neck pullover with black slacks and black canvas tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 1:05 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com