IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I had to go into work this morning to do some overtime. I’m not really sure how buses run on Saturday. I just hoped on the first bus I saw which was a #20. The bus was driven by a very short man. He was so short that his head did not come up to the back of the seat. He let the entire bus out at the University Hospital stop. This was just plain wrong. The majority of the morning passengers have to get off at the main connection point for the buses in the city which is about five blocks away from where the driver stopped.

A passenger complained while walking down the street,”They know they wrong! They just doing this cause ain’t nobody out here but black people!” As I looked around I noticed that the majority of riders were in fact black.

I have to admit that it was bone chillingly cold throughout the long walk. Halfway through the walk to the light rail station I noticed that a McDonald’s was open so I stepped inside and ordered a hash brown and orange juice. Anyway you slice it, it looks like I’ll be late this morning. So I figured I might as well be fed and late as opposed to hungry and late.

I can’t say if the light rail was on time or not as I do not normally catch it on Saturday. However, it was a special treat this morning. We had the light rail driver that sounds just like Barry White. It’s was nice hearing him announce each stop in that sexy bedroom voice of his!

SCARY MAN LURKING AGAIN: When I left outside for work this morning. The strange man was staring at the house again. Instead of standing in the middle of the street he was standing across the street staring at the house. I do not understand what the allure is of staring at the house so early in the morning but it worries me. I looked at him while he was looking at the building hoping that maybe he’d walk away. He didn't walk away he just looked right back at me. What is his problem? Is he on drugs or something?

In case there are any strange cases of rapes, murders, or robberies in my neighborhood I’ll describe him. He is a dark skinned bearded black man who wears a blue baseball cap. He has a stocky build. Maybe next time since I carry a camera with me I’ll take his picture and see what happens.

MY COLD: Yesterday, at work I felt wobbly. I still feel like an AT-AS walker from the Star Wars movies that’s in danger of being attacked by Ewoks. I feel as though there’s a 50-50 chance I might pass out or my legs might give out under me.

WHAT I’M WEARING TODAY: Today I’m wearing my rarely worn at work black Doctor Who sweatshirt with the blue Doctor Who logo, stone washed blue jeans, and ratty Payless tennis shoes.




link | posted by gail at 6:51 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com