IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, October 23, 2004

I am doing overtime again this weekend. I suppose the bus came on time as well as the light rail. I don’t know for sure. As I’ve written before I have no idea how buses run on Saturday. As you can see I’m not in a big rush to research the issue. Whenever I do overtime I usually come in late. No one gets yelled at for coming in late for Saturday overtime. I can recall people sometime coming in well after 9:00AM. Me? I’m usually there around 8:00AM instead of the usual 7:00AM.

HOW THE DENTIST APPOINTMENT WENT: I did go to the dentist’s office yesterday. However, I wasn’t seen. They usually keep a sign in sheet in the door. When I got there the sign in sheet was missing. I just figured that maybe after a certain point in time they take it away and then see the people who have appointments. Then after they see them they take in the walk-ins.

Since I was late for my 4:15 appointment I just assumed that maybe they took the sign in sheet away after the last appointment of the day. It turns out I was wrong.

I sat out there for about 40 minutes. Then a nurse came out and asked my why I was there I told her. She told me that I had to make another appointment and that I should have went inside the office and told someone that the sign in sheet was missing.

I think they still could have seen me. It wasn’t that late in the day. I know I could have a made a big stink and said, “Don’t you know who I am?!#” Then I could have proceeded to tell her that her boss, the dentist that owned the office was my uncle. Then I could have went on to tell her that another of the dentist’s that worked there was my cousin. I didn’t want to push the issue. I just saw it all as getting a pardon from the governor.

WHAT I’M WEARING TODAY: Today I have on a gaudy long sleeve t-shirt that I got for Christmas a couple of years ago. It depicts famous neon signs in Vegas. It is black and has glitter on it. The main color scheme of the shirt is red, yellow, and white. I think I got it because I said that I always wanted to spend my Christmas in Vegas. Yeah, quiet Gail would love to go to Vegas, baby!! I also have on blue jeans and old decrepit Payless tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 10:09 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com