IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The bus was on time as usual this morning. The bus I got on was the #1. It was driven by a medium sized woman who wore her hair in a ponytail.

I’m not sure if I wrote this before but three bus lines run down the street that I catch the bus on. The buses that run on the street I catch the bus stop on are the #20, #2, and #1. It’s generally unpredictable as to which bus will be there at the usual time that I’m at the bus stop. One thing is for certain, the #1 is a rare bus to see in the morning.

The light rail was on time this morning. The light rail baby is aboard. It’s wide awake and making baby squeaking and squawking sounds.

I can’t tell who’s driving the train because the driver has several pieces of newspaper up blocking the view inside the driver’s car. A scary thing that happened on the train is that it lost power as we were heading up towards the North Avenue bridge. It took several long minutes for the train to recovered and then the ride continued on as usual.

SINCLAIR BROADCASTING DEFEATED: I am really happy to hear that the Hunt Valley based Sinclair Broadcasting will not be showing their anti-John Kerry propaganda documentary, Stolen Honor. The company owns 62 television stations across the country. It ordered all the station to show the documentary. Because of Sinclair Broadcasting’s drastic decision there stocks are falling. Since money talks the Conservative broadcasters will not be showing the propaganda piece masquerading as a documentary. This recent turn events with Sinclair Broadcasting makes me very happy.

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I’m wearing a long sleeved dark blue mock turtle neck pullover with stone washed denim jeans along with black canvas shoes.


link | posted by gail at 9:18 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com