IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 30, 2004


impastoclouds, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This morning everything was running smoothly on my morning commute. I caught the #20. It was driven by the stern looking woman.

The light rail was on time. The lady with the light rail baby was aboard. The baby is very chatty this morning. It’s happily babbling away in it’s little stroller.

The stroller gives no clues to it’s gender. Previously, it was a pretty pastel green color now it’s dark blue. Come to think of it. It’s mother looks pretty androgynous as well.

THE ADVENTURE OF THE MISSING HOUSE KEYS: Yesterday, as I was walking towards the light rail station on the the trek home from work. I searched my pockets and noticed that my keys were missing from pockets. I was stunned.

I back tracked my steps. I went back to work to find them and even asked the cleaning lady if she ran across them. In short the keys were no where to be found at work. There was only one place left to look and that was the parking lot of another company that I have to walk across to get to work.

As I’ve written before I carry a digital camera with me everywhere I go. Yesterday morning, I saw this really great sunrise. It looked like pink impasto clouds in the sky. I just had to photograph it, and photograph it I did.

The only scenario I could come up with was that while listening to Christmas music while phographing the pink clouds I was oblivious to the sounds of my keys falling to the ground. I went back and sytematically searched the parking lot. I saw no sign of the keys. I had no other choice but to gather enough courage to go into the building that I did not work in.

When I went inside the building I was sent to the security desk. I was asked to describe the keys. When I was asked that question I knew that someone had turned them in. I actually did the dance of joy when the keys were back in my hands again.

I don’t know why but I didn’t feel particularly worried when I was searching for the keys. I knew that either they would be found or not. Anyway, I couldn’t imagine anyone having any particluar use for my keys. They are meaningless and useless without an address attached to them.

The above is the photo I absolutely had to get. It doesn’t look as good as it did in person.

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I have on a multi-colored striped mock turtleneck pullover. The colors in the turtle neck include, light blue, dark blue, lime green, dark green, black, and white. The turtleneck is paired with blue jeans and the beige Muppet shoes.


link | posted by gail at 7:43 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com